Hair is a very essential part of human personality. We experiment a lot with our hair just to impress or become a center of attraction in crowd. Many or rather maximum of us do not even bother to think that the chemical we are using on our hair just for the sake of looking cool are damaging our hair and hair roots badly. It is very scary to see our hair folded in our hair comb while grooming them. However, today there are many cures available for hair loss but only if you do not delay it for a long time. There can be many reasons for hair fall or hair loss, as it depends on the cause due to which it occurred. Many of people face this problem because of hereditary problem, Scalp infections, Alopecia areata, Thyroid problems, Medications, a physical or emotional shock, Hair-pulling disorder and so and so on.
There are very few scientifically proven solutions for hair loss and lots and many unproven solutions, which again lead to a scalp infection or other diseases. So, my first suggestion for you all is not to go for any such products in market which are not prescribed by a doctor. Never use shampoos and conditioners, which claim hair gain in specific time period for example Nioxin has been a popular brand of shampoo for hair loss, however there is no as such evidence, which prove its claim and surety. The thing that astonishes me is that such atrocious products are in great demand. In this article, we will suggest you few scientific proven ways to stop hair loss.
Causes of HairLoss:
• Androgenetic hair loss is worse among men however is seen in both men and women.
• Many health issues such as thyroid disease, anemia, and low vitamin levels may cause hair loss.
• Alopecia areata is a very common, coin-shaped temporary hair loss patch that usually resolves on its own.
• Medical health screening for hair loss may include tests like complete blood count (CBC), iron level, vitamin B, and thyroid function tests (TFT).
• The outlook for hair loss is improving and research is ongoing.
• Age is also one of the reasons for hair loss because with age our hair starts getting soft and tends to break easily while combing them.
• Poor nutrition is one of the reasons for hair fall, lack of protein and iron can result to hair loss and other scalp problems.
• Childbirth, taking birth control pills and other changes in hormone levels can lead to a hair loss among women.
• Stress now days has been a reason for hairloss.
Methods/Cure for HairLoss:
This topical medication does not need any prescription from a doctor. Minoxidil is effective for both men and women however once you start massaging it in your scalp you need to complete its full course. Many men and women get tired of putting such things on their scalp everyday and do not continue their course, which leads to a not-satisfactory result. Minoxidil is available as a 2%solution, 4% solution, an extra-strength 5% solution, and a new foam or mousse preparation. Rogaine may grow a little hair, but it is better at holding onto what is still there.
This medication is FDA approved for use in only men with androgenic hair loss. Finasteride is not FDA approved for women however; it’s being sold off label in market for women who are not pregnant or planning to become pregnant. Possible but very unlikely side effects include impotence or a decreased sex drive (libido). Studies have shown that these side effects were possibly slightly more common than seen in the general population and are reversible when the drug is stopped applying.
Multi-vitamins can also help you in hair growth. These vitamins include biotin, which for sure doesn’t have any side effect, but hair-regrowth supplements should be approached with mild caution.
Hair Transplantation is very famous these days it is usually carried out under local anesthetic. In this process, a surgeon will move healthy hair from the back and sides of the head to areas of thinning. The procedure will take almost four and eight hours, and additional sessions can be carried out to make hair even thicker. Transplanted hair falls out within a few weeks, but regrows permanently within months.
With the help of above-mentioned cures, we wish that all your hair loss issues ended. These tips will help you in one or other way but before using these methods you can first discuss it with your doctor, so that no doubt interferes your process of gaining hair.